User:Lamberg/ESU 2010 doctoral programme Orientation Gruop
Outcomes are the knowledge, skills and attitudes what the course leader expect his/her students to achieve. After completing this course the participants should be able to improve their research competences in 3-stage learning process. Estimated student work time in hours ~160 (6 ECTS.
- Preparing the research proposal which should be loaded on the ESU 2010 learning environment Optima
- Peer evaluating one of their co-learners research proposal.
- Preparing an evaluation of one of the articles send by the tutors of the course
- Actively participating at the PhD course on 22nd of August and in sessions at ESU-2010 conference
- Students as a group are organizing the closing panel “How to improve the ESU Program from the PhD student perspective”
- Based on comments giving in these sessions improve their paper and deliver it by 31st December 2010.