- Wikiversity beta is a hub for general multilingual discussions of Wikiversity policies and other issues. It is also an incubator for new Wikiversity projects in various languages.
- Babel is our multilingual forum for general discussions and announcements.
- If you are new to Wiki, here is the bare minimum for editing in wiki.
- If you are running a course with Wikiversity, consider creating a participant list like Narrative_ecologies/Participants. As your material grows, you may want to elect a custodian to help maintain the pages for the group.
Congratulations on the custodianship! I just realized that your signature contains the prefix Utente: instead of User: (I guess you are using your signature from it.wikiversity), so your signature does not link to your profile. I thought you might want to fix that.
Best of luck in your new role.
Vito Genovese 19:59, 9 March 2017 (UTC)
Una wikiversity in ladino
Scusa se ti inseguo fino a qua, ma vedo che tu qui sei di casa. Oggi sono stato all'intendenza scolastica per le località ladine e i progetti sono grandiosi Siccome vogliono usare principalmente la lingua ladina, cosa diresti se indirizzare i loro sforzi qui?--Mizardellorsa (talk) 18:33, 28 August 2017 (UTC)
- Mizardellorsa ciao sì direi che si può tranquillamente indirizzare i loro sforzi qui. L'unica limitazione è quella di scrivere principalmente in ladino però per il resto c'è carta bianca. Se c'è bisogno di qualsiasi cosa io sono qui. --Samuele2002 (Talk!) 07:28, 30 August 2017 (UTC)
the course of KaidoKikkas
Hi. I saw you delete some pages of KaidoKikkas course as spam. Is there any particular reason you saw it as spam? They are a list of participants related to course run by KaidoKikkas since around 2010. This course continues this year and has been maintained regularly by KaidoKikkas. the course is conducted by creating individual blogs and then writing by learners there, so I think what you saw as spam is posting a list of learners or collaborators and their blog addresses. Or did you delete this after consulting KaidoKikkas in advance? --Sotiale (talk) 14:26, 22 April 2020 (UTC)
- @Sotiale: @KaidoKikkas: Hi no I did not consult before deleting. From the history they seemed added links to promote external sites and regularly removed I did not understand they were sites created specifically. If I am wrong I apologize and remedy immediately. --Samuele2002 (Talk!) 14:36, 22 April 2020 (UTC)
ː Please revert the edits. You unfortunately did me a great disservice. One of the pages was the participant list which lists their names and blogs (see the course guide how the course is built up - they use blogs as workbooks). The second page you deleted was the list of the students' wiki-based groupworks - the students need this information as they will review each other's papers during the final week of the course in May. So please, put it back. ̃--KaidoKikkas, 13:22, 25 April 2020 (UTC)
- Done @KaidoKikkas: Sorry, it will not happen again. I take this opportunity to point out that many changes to those pages are reported as spam-bot  . Perhaps it would not be better to write a notice in English at the top of the page to communicate not to revert the insertion of the links? Because for cross-wiki experience many times when an ip only adds links it does it for spamming and it may happen that it is reverted
ːː Thanks. I will add something there. KaidoKikkas, 13:48, 25 April 2020 (UTC)
Open Vietnamese version for Wikiversity
Hi, I have requested this, I think the articles containing Vietnamese at Wikiversity Beta have reached more than 1,200 articles, this is a very large number, more than both kowikiversity and jawikiversity. I think the vietnamese version of wikiversity should be open. Thanks, I have requested it here. Le Duc Anh 💬 00:03, 5 July 2020 (UTC)
How we will see unregistered users
You get this message because you are an admin on a Wikimedia wiki.
When someone edits a Wikimedia wiki without being logged in today, we show their IP address. As you may already know, we will not be able to do this in the future. This is a decision by the Wikimedia Foundation Legal department, because norms and regulations for privacy online have changed.
Instead of the IP we will show a masked identity. You as an admin will still be able to access the IP. There will also be a new user right for those who need to see the full IPs of unregistered users to fight vandalism, harassment and spam without being admins. Patrollers will also see part of the IP even without this user right. We are also working on better tools to help.
We have two suggested ways this identity could work. We would appreciate your feedback on which way you think would work best for you and your wiki, now and in the future. You can let us know on the talk page. You can write in your language. The suggestions were posted in October and we will decide after 17 January.
Thank you. /Johan (WMF)
18:10, 4 January 2022 (UTC)