User talk:Vito Genovese
- @Jayprakash12345: Sure, I will include all missing languages today.
- Vito Genovese 07:57, 7 March 2017 (UTC)
- @Jayprakash12345: Hello, there is no content in these three categories (in order for me to remember what we are talking about in the future, we refer to Categories BO, MI, and SE). If there is not even 1 page (in any namespace) in the respective language, I think the category should be deleted. There are near 6k languages in the world, and having empty categories of each language does not seem healthy to me. We need to be able to keep track of what is going on by looking at the Category:Pages by language, so those three categories need to go.
- Vito Genovese 15:18, 8 March 2017 (UTC)
about States of Wikiversities
- @Crochet.david: Thank you. I am merely standing on the shoulders of a giant. :)
- Vito Genovese 19:33, 8 March 2017 (UTC)
States of Wikiversities
- @Jayprakash12345: Sure. It calculates the number of pages in a given category (in your case, Category:HI) without the subcategories. So we should all relevant pages to the respective language categories, even if they are already included in subcategories.
- Vito Genovese 13:22, 9 March 2017 (UTC)
Bende sevindim vikiversitesnin acilmasina.
Kendi konusmamda biraz cevap yazdim.
Kategoriler arasinda ana bilim dallari da olmali. Bir cok bolum benzeri ana bilim dallarina sahip.
Muhendislik ve doga bilimleri ayri olmali diye dusunuyorum cunku bakis acilarimiz farkli.
Simdilik bu kadar