||This page is an Archive
This information is kept for referential reasons only and should not be edited.
Vogone (Talk | Email | Contribs | SulUtil) I'm temporary requesting custodianship for the Lithuanian section and would use all rights only there. After approval of ltwikiversity, I'd give the rights back. The Lithuanian section has no community yet, I'm the only contributor. I would only use the "delete" permission, for importing Help pages from other language versions the "import" permission and, in case of vandalism, the "rollback" permission. Before using the other rights, I would ask. I'm contributing in the following languages: de-N, lt-3, en-3, fr-2 My homewiki is dewiki. Thank you for comments and greetings, --Vogone (talk) 07:19, 23 August 2012 (UTC)
- I don't know you're really need the mop..
- First, LT resource contains 13 article. But, 12 pages are templates. Except in 1 article(It is mainpage), I cannot find any resource pages. I cannot feel any necessity need.. Also, I and David check Category:Candidates for speedy deletion frequently.
- Second, Your edit count is 108.. I think that you need to show more edit experience, IMHO.
- --Sotiale (Talk·Contribs) 12:31, 23 August 2012 (UTC)
- I agree with the idea of Sotiale. I am not "for", I'm not "against" either. Hence the fact that I wrote here and not in the votes. The project LT is young and he will not come in the coming months or maybe 1 or 2 years. So for the moment I prefer that you do not have administrative tools, because at the moment there are too few contributions and I can not vouch for the time of your desire to do well (although I have no doubt not), but if you managed to create a community for the LT wikiversity and you happen to manage this "team", I think these tools will be useful to you, and independently. Waiting behind this choice, it is also the day that the LT wikiversity be independent, there will be a sysop confidence. Therefore not be too eager to have these tools, this application, the leaves open and we can come back in ten months. Crochet.david (talk) 15:05, 23 August 2012 (UTC)
- I agree with you both. I am planning to create a section on lt.wikipedia's Main talk whith a link to get more contributors (a community) here on beta. But I need the "import" permission for keeping the history of pages. I don't want to c&p existing pages and translate/modify them whithout the history. ;) Is it possible to assign me to the Transwiki importer user group instead? I think, we should leave this request open and come back in ten month, too. Greets, Vogone (talk) 23:13, 23 August 2012 (UTC)
- Can I ask you about target wikis? As far as I know, target wiki of transwiki importer is limited. BTW, If you come back in ten months with enough experience, I will support you with a glad heart :-) Sotiale (Talk·Contribs) 02:02, 24 August 2012 (UTC)
- @Sotiale: I want to import some Help pages from lt.wikipedia and de.wikiversity into the Lithuanian section. Greetings, --Vogone (talk) 11:25, 24 August 2012 (UTC)
- So you need the temporary " importupload " user_right. Crochet.david (talk) 11:37, 24 August 2012 (UTC)
- @Vogone: You need importupload right. de.wikiversity and lt.wikipedia is out of import right. How many document? Sotiale (Talk·Contribs) 11:42, 24 August 2012 (UTC)
- Okay. I need initially 59 uploads. I know, how to use the importupload right, because I've tested it on my own wiki. Greetings, --Vogone (talk) 14:16, 24 August 2012 (UTC)
- P.S.: I can't see any user groups, which could assign me temporary to the Importers group. Should I leave a steward request on meta? Greetings, --Vogone (talk) 15:01, 24 August 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, But it is complicated things. In fact, importer exists here, and Wikiversity:Requests for import exist. You can request importing here. But I'm not sure that it is progressed speedily. Although we agree your importer right, as you know, SRP needs consensus. Would you please wait a few days? Sotiale (Talk·Contribs) 15:10, 24 August 2012 (UTC)
- Hm... for what should I wait a few days. For Wikiversity:Requests for import or SRP? Greets, Vogone (talk) 15:26, 24 August 2012 (UTC)
- As you know, SRP needs 7 days, fundamentally. But, Because of temporary right, I don't think that you wait full 7 days. Wikiversity:Requests for import.. I'm not sure exact day. But final log of importer right user is 21 August. If you want to request for import, I will send him notification. Sotiale (Talk·Contribs) 15:35, 24 August 2012 (UTC)
- It's no problem for me to wait 7 days, because I'm going to be active here again from 01.09. on. Should I make a SRP? Maybe I will need the right not only one time. Regards, --Vogone (talk) 15:39, 24 August 2012 (UTC)
- Let me know temporary right period you want :-) Sotiale (Talk·Contribs) 15:40, 24 August 2012 (UTC)
- Perhaps 1 or 2 months. I asked User:MF-Warburg and he told me, that consensus is only necessary on the local project, not under the SRP. (meta:Srp#Miscellaneous_requests) Greetings, --Vogone (talk) 15:47, 24 August 2012 (UTC)
- Ah..? Because 'Crat cannot grant importer right, I told We do SRP. For SRP, I suggest that We are necessary local consensus. Sotiale (Talk·Contribs) 15:53, 24 August 2012 (UTC)
- I'm for : Make a request in WV:RFI for the import, after make a request in méta for temporary import rights. Crochet.david (talk) 16:16, 24 August 2012 (UTC)
- I have made now a Request for importer to reach a clear consensus for meta. ;) For urgent import request, I'll go to WV:RFI. Greetings, --Vogone (talk) 16:36, 24 August 2012 (UTC)
Vote closed. No result. Crochet.david (talk) 09:19, 29 October 2013 (UTC)