Υποψηφιότητα Χρήστη Consta
Θα ήθελα να γίνω διαχειριστής στο Wikiversity beta, έχω ως κύριο στόχο, να προστατεύσω τα ελληνικά άρθρα από ανεπιθύμητες επεξεργασίες, καθώς και την ανάπτυξη αυτών των άρθρων. Αλλά δεν θα περιοριστώ μόνο σε αυτό, θα προσπαθήσω να βοηθήσω και να προστατεύσω και άλλα άρθρα του Wikiversity beta. Θα ήθελα επίσης να πω ότι είμαι ενεργός στην ελληνική wikipedia, και γνωρίζω αρκετά πράγματα για την προστασία και την επεξεργασία σελίδων. Πιστεύω ότι πρέπει να δείτε και τον κατάλογο με την συνεισφορά μου
Translation: I would like to become administrator in Wikiversity beta, I have a main target, to protect Greek articles from undesirable treatments, as well as the development of these articles. But I will not limit only in this, I will try to help and to protect also other articles of Wikiversity beta. I would like also to say that I am active in Greek wikipedia, and Ι know a lot of things for the protection and treatment of pages.I think it appropriate to present the list of my contrybutions.
- I think is able to become a sysop he has helped a lot to launch a greek wikiversity.--ZaDiaktell 13:48, 6 September 2007 (UTC)
- He has helped a lot to launch greek wikiversity.--Klearchoskapoutsis 05:28, 11 September 2007 (UTC)
- Support.--ZaDiaktell 13:46, 6 September 2007 (UTC)
- Support.--Klearchoskapoutsis 05:28, 11 September 2007 (UTC)
- Hmm... I don't like that you want to protect pages, I'm against useless protecting. And one of the Wikimedia's goals is that everything has to be free editable. SPQRobin 09:34, 8 September 2007 (UTC)
I agree in to the everything should be free in wikimedia, however in order to they are maintained hold and protected, we need the management and the protection of somebodies, that has put such objectives, and I believe that I am a individual who can make these.--Consta 10:45, 8 September 2007 (UTC)
- Oppose. I think he lacks maturity to become an administrator, at least for the time being. He has helped indeed in the process of making a greek university, nonetheless he could contribute being a user.--Assassingr 12:38, 11 September 2007 (UTC)
- comment. Maybe we should start a policy page for custodians that would discuss when to delete and protect pages. --JWSchmidt 23:03, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
- A late comment: I have protected a few key pages in wikiversity beta, but only when necessary, and I have kept the protection minimal. This is important because we need to attract all sorts of contributors; IP users are especially important in an incubation project.
- If you look at the pattern, most of the junk are spams; they are annoying, but are not really harmful, and are easily deleted and salted.
- Consta, Please be more open minded - an IP user may decide to contributor to the Greek Wikiversity project, and even become a significant contributor. Hillgentleman|書 23:02, 3 November 2007 (UTC)