||This page is an Archive
This information is kept for referential reasons only and should not be edited.
I'm Shujenchang (Talk | Email | Contribs | SulUtil). Now I'm helping to build Chinese Wikiversity. I think the rights of Custodianship will help my current jobs (e.g. delete some useless redirects created by moving pages, delete some copyvio articles, etc.) Besides that, I'm also a member of SWMT, and have some experiences on dealing with cross-wiki vandalism, so I think I can also have with some anti-vandalism and anti-spam works here on other language wikiversities. BTW, I'm patroller and roll-backer on Chinese Wikipedia and patroller on Commons, so I think I'm not lack for experiences. --Shujenchang (talk) 19:26, 21 September 2012 (UTC)
- Support I think it will help Wikiversity Chinese become bigger.--維基小霸王 (talk) 10:47, 22 September 2012 (UTC)
- Support No big deal at all. --Vogone (talk) 11:02, 25 September 2012 (UTC)
- Support Per Vogone. --Frigotoni ...i'm here; 14:08, 25 September 2012 (UTC)
- Support Hope you will help the Chinese Wikiversity better.--Guoyunhebrave (talk) 14:26, 26 September 2012 (UTC)
- Support A great user both in vandal fighting and contributing. Reason for getting the flag is justified. --Hydriz (talk) 06:58, 28 September 2012 (UTC)
- Support I'm from Chinese Wikipedia. I believe Shujenchang can do a god job due to his contributions on Chinese Wikipedia. --Ltdccba (talk) 16:06, 28 September 2012 (UTC)
- Neutral Wikiversity BETA contains 220 ZH articles, including templates. But I want more time to think it.. Sotiale (talk) 03:22, 22 September 2012 (UTC)
- Welcome to Wikiversity, Shujen, and thanks for stepping up to help out! Just to make sure that we are on the same page about the Wikiversity vision, let me ask you, how do you plan to develop wikiversity resources and which learning projects are you going to take part in? Thank you very much. <Hillgentleman| ~ | 書> 00:19, 30 September 2012 (UTC)
- Now I'm mainly doing make-up work for exist pages and doing some new researches in Chinese Wikiversity. There're many orphan pages of research, so I'm trying to link them to the right topic pages, and link topic pages to school pages, and link school pages to portal pages (due to Wikiversity:架構). By doing this work, some times I need to move some pages which are in the wrong "namespaces" (e.g. a "topic" page in "school" namespace). I think that will help users to find researches they interested by subject conveniently. Besides that, I'm also searching some valuable original researches under compatible free license with Wikiversity on the internet (e.g. some deleted valuable ORs on Wikipedia), and put them onto Chinese Wikiversity. I'm also introducing Wikiversity to some potential researchers and letting them join Wikiversity.
I think I'm going to take part in the projects of math, computer science and philosophy. I'll have some more my own researches and translation from other language Wikiversity from those areas.
- Thanks! You are now a custodian, Shujen. <Hillgentleman| ~ | 書> 23:29, 30 September 2012 (UTC)
Done by Hillgentleman--Shujen Chang (張樹人) Talk/留言 Email/電郵 05:13, 1 October 2012 (UTC)