Wikiversity:Request custodian action/En/archive/20140414
لطرش أحمد الهاشمي → لطرش احمد الهاشمي
Current Name: لطرش احمد الهاشمي
Reaname to:لطرش أحمد الهاشمي
Reason:i want the same name in all wikimedia project
Vitalik7 → Vitalik
ශ්වෙත → Shwetha
Current Name: ශ්වෙත
MediaWiki:Sitenotice - blank and restore Meta RfC on closing Beta
The site message is stale, see MediaWiki talk:Sitenotice for details. Among other issues, the instructions in the site notice for reporting problems may have led a user to report, seeking action, on an alleged problem, on the page instead intended for Notices for custodians. Please blank the current items and restore the reference to the still-open Beta closure RfC, removed a few days ago. --Abd (talk) 01:02, 28 February 2014 (UTC)
- Because of recent busy life, my processing speed is late. I'm so sorry.. --Sotiale (talk) 11:20, 15 March 2014 (UTC)
- Done. Thanks, Sotiale. This is a wiki, we all do what we can, when we can. Thanks for taking a look and fixing this. --Abd (talk) 13:33, 16 March 2014 (UTC)
There are three pages in this category. Some have been there for a considerable time; the date of placing of the category is shown below. Leaving pages in the category for an extended time can suppress work on the pages, as users may not work on a page that is facing deletion, and some users may not realize they may remove the template. These are the pages, with my recommendations. (Speedy deletion is intended to not require discussion. So this report is really about pages being left in the category for an extended time, it's a request to attend to the category.) I will sign this and each filename separately, in case anyone wants to make specific comments. --Abd (talk) 02:44, 15 March 2014 (UTC)
- Paul van Liemt 25 February 2014. Mispelled page name, author request. Corrected page is Paul van Liempt.
- Why Kids Should Study Traditional Martial Arts1718955 24 February 2014 . IP creation, tagged by a steward as spam. Considerate. The page has possibly usable content. However, this is in English and is not a part of any project here. It has no maintaining user. If this were en.Wikiversity, it might go into a resource for such pages, minus the spam reference. But this isn't en.Wikiversity.
- 開放的教育資源 10:44, 2 March 2014 (original tagging). Revert warring over the tag. The tagger demands an administrator address it, but has not come here (or to the Chinese version of this page). By the procedure stated in the tag, any user should be able to remove the tag, an administrator is not required. I include this file for completeness, since the tag is now on the page, giving my opinion. The author of a page is not relevant to keeping the page. The author is not banned. The page has been seen and edited by a Chinese sysop. As well, for procedural reasons: