- Wikiversity beta is a hub for general multilingual discussions of Wikiversity policies and other issues. It is also an incubator for new Wikiversity projects in various languages.
- Babel is our multilingual forum for general discussions and announcements.
- If you are new to Wiki, here is the bare minimum for editing in wiki.
- If you are running a course with Wikiversity, consider creating a participant list like Narrative_ecologies/Participants. As your material grows, you may want to elect a custodian to help maintain the pages for the group.
- At this stage I only intend to categorise the relevant files. Once I've done that I'll then look at notifying the uploaders and perhaps see if there are any appropriate templates here to facilitate that. A quick search hasn't turned anything up though so I may ask for an appropriate template to import from elsewhere or create something from scratch. I'll probably need to initiate a discussion first though to seek consensus on how we're going to handle these files beyond asking the uploader to try to help. By categorising them it should make any such discussion easier because we'll have a better understanding of the problem. Regards. Adambro 12:59, 27 March 2010 (UTC)
Adambro, you are invited to my Talk page.
Adambro, you are cordially invited to my Talk page, where perhaps, in a more congenial environment where neither of you is in charge and neither of you has anything to lose, but maybe some understanding to gain, you can get to know Moulton and he can get to know you. Don't worry! This will not be some interrogation, I won't allow that, nor will I allow him to lecture you. It will start, I hope, a voluntary conversation between free individuals, each of whom has something to offer and something to gain. If you accept my invitation, just pop a note on my Talk page. You can put it on your watchlist if you like, but if for some reason you don't want to, I'll let you know that there is some conversation there that you will be invited to join. And thanks for the welcome on Babel. --Abd 20:42, 22 August 2010 (UTC)
- I have no interest in entering into any discussions with Moulton at the present time, part of the whole reason why I've objected to Moulton continuing to pester me on my talk page is because I don't want to be distracted by that here. I've popped your talk page on my watchlist however and will monitor whatever might take place but I do not wish to be involved in anything there. I am grateful for your assistance here but I hope Moulton will now respect my wishes and if that is the case I would consider this situation as resolved as can be expected. Adambro 20:56, 22 August 2010 (UTC)
- Of course. However, it appears as if there may be some difficult feelings hanging on, which could color future interactions, and which could damage you, others, and the project. I'm again inviting you to drop by my Talk page here. While this is, indeed, a kind of "mediation," it is not aimed at resolving any particular conflict, and will proceed at a pace that is comfortable for everyone, including you. Certainly it is your choice. This is a place where you are not an admin, and have no such responsibility, and Moulton, on that page, at least, will not be allowed to treat you as an adversary. Whenever you are ready to "show up" without expectations, other than to be treated with courtesy and respect, you will remain welcome. --Abd 19:00, 24 August 2010 (UTC)