Jump to navigation Jump to search
☞ This page belongs to resource collections on Logic and Inquiry.
A finitary boolean function is a function of the form where is a boolean domain and where is a nonnegative integer. In the case where the function is simply a constant element of
There are such functions. These play a basic role in questions of complexity theory as well as the design of circuits and chips for digital computers.
- Boolean Function @ InterSciWiki
- Boolean Function @ MyWikiBiz
- Boolean Function @ Subject Wikis
- Boolean Function @ Wikiversity
- Boolean Function @ Wikiversity Beta
Portions of the above article were adapted from the following sources under the GNU Free Documentation License, under other applicable licenses, or by permission of the copyright holders.