A descriptive science, also called a special science, is a form of inquiry, typically involving a community of inquiry and its accumulated body of provisional knowledge, that seeks to discover what is true about a recognized domain of phenomena.
- Descriptive Science @ InterSciWiki
- Descriptive Science @ MyWikiBiz
- Descriptive Science @ Subject Wikis
- Descriptive Science @ Wikiversity
- Descriptive Science @ Wikiversity Beta
Portions of the above article were adapted from the following sources under the GNU Free Documentation License, under other applicable licenses, or by permission of the copyright holders.