Logical disjunction, also called logical alternation, is an operation on two logical values, typically the values of two propositions, that produces a value of false if and only if both of its operands are false.
The truth table of also written appears below:
- Logical Disjunction @ InterSciWiki
- Logical Disjunction @ MyWikiBiz
- Logical Disjunction @ Subject Wikis
- Logical Disjunction @ Wikiversity
- Logical Disjunction @ Wikiversity Beta
Portions of the above article were adapted from the following sources under the GNU Free Documentation License, under other applicable licenses, or by permission of the copyright holders.