Logical conjunction is an operation on two logical values, typically the values of two propositions, that produces a value of true if and only if both of its operands are true.
The truth table of also written or appears below:
- Logical Conjunction @ InterSciWiki
- Logical Conjunction @ MyWikiBiz
- Logical Conjunction @ Subject Wikis
- Logical Conjunction @ Wikiversity
- Logical Conjunction @ Wikiversity Beta
Portions of the above article were adapted from the following sources under the GNU Free Documentation License, under other applicable licenses, or by permission of the copyright holders.