Logical negation is an operation on one logical value, typically the value of a proposition, that produces a value of true when its operand is false and a value of false when its operand is true.
The truth table of also written appears below:
The negation of a proposition may be found notated in various ways in various contexts of application, often merely for typographical convenience. Among these variants are the following:
- Logical Negation @ InterSciWiki
- Logical Negation @ MyWikiBiz
- Logical Negation @ Subject Wikis
- Logical Negation @ Wikiversity
- Logical Negation @ Wikiversity Beta
Portions of the above article were adapted from the following sources under the GNU Free Documentation License, under other applicable licenses, or by permission of the copyright holders.