A multigrade operator is a parametric operator with parameter in the set of non-negative integers.
The application of a multigrade operator to a finite sequence of operands is typically denoted with the parameter left tacit, as the appropriate application is implicit in the number of operands listed. Thus may be taken for
- Multigrade Operator @ InterSciWiki
- Multigrade Operator @ MyWikiBiz
- Multigrade Operator @ Subject Wikis
- Multigrade Operator @ Wikiversity
- Multigrade Operator @ Wikiversity Beta
Portions of the above article were adapted from the following sources under the GNU Free Documentation License, under other applicable licenses, or by permission of the copyright holders.