Logical equality is an operation on two logical values, typically the values of two propositions, that produces a value of true if and only if both operands are false or both operands are true.
The truth table of also written or appears below:
- Logical Equality @ InterSciWiki
- Logical Equality @ MyWikiBiz
- Logical Equality @ Subject Wikis
- Logical Equality @ Wikiversity
- Logical Equality @ Wikiversity Beta
Portions of the above article were adapted from the following sources under the GNU Free Documentation License, under other applicable licenses, or by permission of the copyright holders.