- 1 你好
- 2 RE:關於清潔員
- 3 Categorizing in Category:ZH Talk Page
- 4 中文維基百科的存廢討論
- 5 Import from metawiki
- 6 comment about custodian work
- 7 导入请求
- 8 IP user blanking your user and user talk page
- 9 Chinese user may need help
- 10 Upload files, Upload Wizard?
- 11 回复:关于协助与您的邀请
- 12 关于新页面
- 13 Re:歡迎
- 14 revert of your edit
- 15 感謝！希望我能付出更多
- 16 about some files
- 17 Block IP
- 18 File:2018-07-31_172532.png
- 19 zh.wv created
Categorizing in Category:ZH Talk Page
Hi, Wasami007. Congratulations on your new tools. I find Category:ZH Talk Page. But.. do not include user talkpages. User talkpages aren't active standard on Wikiversity BETA. --Sotiale (talk) 13:43, 8 June 2013 (UTC)
Hi，安可！感謝您為維基學院做出的貢獻，也感謝您經常參與維基百科的存廢討論，並建議將一些不適合百科的內容遷移至維基學院。不過中文維基在處理存廢討論時，因為沒有執行導入的權限，所以一些條目只能很遺憾的刪除。您是維基學院的管理員，具有導入權限，當您在提議遷移至學院時，即可同時將內容導入至此，如果有其他導入請求，我會給您留言，也請您協助處理。以上，祝安。--铁铁的火大了 (talk) 07:05, 29 August 2013 (UTC)
Import from metawiki
comment about custodian work
Hello, could you have a look here please: Wikiversity:Candidates_for_Custodianship/Gabrielchihonglee2: a user has commented about you. It'd be also great when you make a comment about the user's custodian request. Thank you, ----Erkan Yilmaz uses the Wikiversity:Chat (try) 04:03, 16 September 2013 (UTC)
IP user blanking your user and user talk page
Wasami007, there are repeated attempts to blank your user and user talk page. If this is you, you may blank your pages, but please log in to do it. Otherwise this is making work for the rest of us. Your pages could also be semiprotected so that only registered users may edit them. Please let us know what you would like. If these IP users are vandals, let us know that too, it's sometimes possible to block them, and that might be done anyway. We don't like to do that, because it can cause damage to other users.
- Email not sent, Wasami007 blocked IP.. These blankings are not the user, so I and others will revert them on sight, and other custodians may decide to block as appropriate. --Abd (talk) 17:46, 21 February 2014 (UTC)
Chinese user may need help
I noticed a speedy deletion tag here, on 開放的教育資源. This page was created by User:Xcq5678, who has been blocked on other
users wikis for what is claimed to be vandalism, but which may simply be a user who does not understand the function of wiki pages. The contribution here, which you edited, was the only normal contribution I found.
I have found similar patterns from a very young user, and, on en.wikiversity, was able to communicate with the user, show the user how they could create pages in their own user space, to practice writing and wikitext. It worked. The "vandalism" stopped.
I'm hoping that you can communicate with this user, to let them know that what they have been doing could get them blocked or globally locked, the attempt was already made (See Global lock for Xcq5678). Wikiversity is a good place to get a user started in good editing. --Abd (talk) 04:38, 5 March 2014 (UTC)
- Note, this user has been blocked on three different projects and was reported by m:User:Eland Zhou from zhwikipedia, the full report can be found on Meta Wiki's vandalism reports page. TeleComNasSprVen (talk) 08:22, 5 March 2014 (UTC)
- That report was linked from what I linked. It is not controversial that this user has made improper edits, in some places, nor that the user has been blocked on three wikis, though the cause of the block may be obscure in at least one case (Commons), is not clear in another, and I have not reviewed zh.wiki. Wasami007, you are much more qualified to do that than I.
- You are aware of the page that TCNSV tagged for speedy deletion, because you edited it. I again removed the tag; any user may remove speedy deletion tags, but if the page is inappropriate for Wikiversity, deletion may be discussed. I pointed TCNSV to WV:RCA which is where, it seems, contested deletions are handled on Beta. --Abd (talk) 13:48, 5 March 2014 (UTC)
Upload files, Upload Wizard?
revert of your edit
Hi, I reverted this, because the Proposals for closing projects/Move Beta Wikiversity to Incubator is still marked as: "The proposal is currently open for discussion by the community.", ----Erkan Yilmaz uses the Wikiversity:Chat (try) 13:09, 3 December 2014 (UTC)
about some files
Hi. I don't find any file about this image wich allow to know the GNU licence. Can you give more details about the license. without further precision, it is probably possible that a deletion request be considered. Thank you Crochet.david (talk) 12:19, 31 January 2016 (UTC)
- media:NASA's WorldView-2.jpg
- media:NASA's WorldView-2.jpg
- media:NASA's WorldView-1.jpg
- media:台灣Hourly PM10(2010.3.20-3.24).jpg
Hi, zh.wikiversity.org has been created and I have finished the importing of the pages from betawikiversity:Category:ZH to here. Please don't edit the Beta pages anymore. If anything is missing or wrong, please let me know. Please also inform any other active users who I have left out by accident. Best of luck with this new wiki. --MF-Warburg (talk) 13:21, 7 August 2018 (UTC)