What is Wikiversity?
Wikiversity is a project of the Wikimedia Foundation. It is a centre for the creation and use of free learning materials and activities. We host free education resources and scholarly projects. We also aim at interacting with other wikimedia projects and support their content developments. So far, English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Greek, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Czech, Finnish , Russian and Chinese have developed into separate projects. See also: States of Wikiversities.
What is Wikiversity Beta?
Wikiversity Beta is a multilingual hub for the coordination of Wikiversity projects in different languages, to further our mission as in the Wikiversity project proposal. This website hosts discussions about Wikiversity policy for original research.
To have a new Wikiversity site, you need three active participants for the project. Then you can request (at meta) for a new language domain to be set up. Meanwhile, please add your project's main page to Template:Main page.
See also: Frequently Asked Questions.
Works in progress
- Develop our multilingual portal ( http://www.wikiversity.org )
- Develop (and translate) our policies and guidelines that will apply to Wikiversity projects in all languages.
Have your say
- Feedbacks for wikiversity: Wikiversity:Feedback
- For custodial help: Wikiversity:request custodian action.
- General comments, suggestions and proposals for the site: Wikiversity:Babel
- New threads from the wikiversity mailing list.